Go To Market
Evaluation & Award
Reporting & Analytics
See an overview of all the procurement modules.
World Class Security
See why customers choose the VendorPanel Platform.
City of Armadale builds on WALGA initiative, implements VendorPanel for all council procurement
In April 2020, in response to the Covid-19 economic crisis, WALGA extended their partnership with VendorPanel to make the local supplier Marketplace available to their members at no cost.
The WA council has 105 buying staff and a procurement team of three. Bringing low value sourcing onto a platform that also manages strategic sourcing and tenders gives the team complete visibility across all procurement activity.
Click below to learn more about how the City of Armadale solved their problems by using VendorPanel.
- Difficulties in managing a large staff with purchasing authority
- Streamlining processes without taking away staff autonomy
- Manual processes for the tendering system were time consuming and burdensome
- Complete visibility across all procurement activities
- Control over low value sourcing without reducing staff autonomy or increasing resources
- Increased efficiency from all RFQs being consistent, compliant and audit ready
More Customer Stories
VendorPanel Marketplace: driving local economic development through sub-tender procurement
Southern Downs Regional Council increases engagement with local businesses
Richmond Valley delivers measurable savings in as little as six months
Ready to Know More?
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.