Go To Market
Evaluation & Award
Reporting & Analytics
See an overview of all the procurement modules.
World Class Security
See why customers choose the VendorPanel Platform.
WA Dept of Mines reduces procurement and contract risk with consolidated system
WA Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety was looking for a cloud-based solution (SaaS) for procurement and contract management that would enable effective monitoring, reporting and oversight of these activities.
They found the answer with a Nimblex cloud-based Procurement and Contract Management solution, which provides them with a full range of functionality. Nimblex solutions are equipped with sophisticated integration capabilities, which have allowed the Department to integrate with various existing procurement processes and deliver better service outcomes with a streamlined solution.
To learn more about how DMIRS has seamlessly implemented Nimblex Contract Management for an end-to-end automated solution, fill out the form above.
- DMIRS processes thousands of purchase orders in line with state purchasing policies.
- Policies are subject to change, so software with design flexibility and automation was a key aspect.
- Software needed to be integrated with current systems and reduce manual errors.
- Nimblex Contract Management provided a solution with a full range of functionality.
- Contract generation process was simple and provided pre-populated templates.
- Nimblex solutions are equipped with sophisticated integration capabilities so could be easily implemented.
More Customer Stories
VendorPanel and LGP: Why it Makes Sense for Councils
VendorPanel Marketplace: driving local economic development through sub-tender procurement
Southern Downs Regional Council increases engagement with local businesses
Ready to Know More?
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.