Go To Market
Evaluation & Award
Reporting & Analytics
See an overview of all the procurement modules.
World Class Security
See why customers choose the VendorPanel Platform.
Southern Downs Regional Council increases engagement with local businesses
Southern Downs Regional Council is a Local Government area in the Darling Downs region of Queensland, along the state’s boundary with New South Wales. It covers an area of 7,120 sq km and serves a population of over 35,000 people. The ancestors of the Jagera, Giabal and Jarowair people are the traditional custodians of the land.
Click below to learn more about how Southern Downs Regional Council solved their problems by using VendorPanel.
- Ease of use was a priority.
- The system needed to provide full transparency for reporting and governance.
- Engagement with local suppliers was a must.
- Southern Downs Regional Council saw an immediate increase in supplier engagement.
- Relationships with local businesses improved.
- VendorPanel Marketplace provides a single location for all documents, responses and communication.
More Customer Stories
VendorPanel Marketplace: driving local economic development through sub-tender procurement
Richmond Valley delivers measurable savings in as little as six months
Noosa Council moves to strategic procurement
Ready to Know More?
Get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.